POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A Fox Lane High School student and Pound Ridge resident, Charlotte Herber, recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for her research project related to Alzheimer’s disease.
- New York State Police arrested a Pound Ridge Man on charges of driving while intoxicated, according to police.
- People Magazine recently published a recipe for cinnamon buns made famous by a Bedford Bed and Breakfast co-owned by Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere.
- DNA testing by Westchester County officials has led to the arrest of a Spring Valley woman believed to be the mother of the infant boy named "Baby Angel" who was found in an Elmsford recycling plant last month.
- Westchester County has reached a new five-year agreement to keep the Bee-Line bus system operated by Liberty Lines and PTLA Enterprise in Cortlandt.