POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- Two Pound Ridge rowers, Kris Petreski and Liam McDonough, were responsible for three of Norwalk River Rowing’s top-three finishes, all in 16-and-under contests at the Independence Day Regatta in Philadelphia.
- The Pound Ridge Planning Board approved the modified site plan for The Inn at Pound Ridge submitted by Jean-Georges. It is needed for the restaurant's proposed on-site parking expansion.
- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning.
- A truck that rolled onto train tracks and caught fire led to a disruption in Metro-North train traffic, an MTA spokeswoman confirmed.
- Residents of Westchester County and across New York State could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent according to capitalnewyork.com.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Westchester Law Enforcement Boosting July 4 Security After Terror Warning