POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- After months of work, the crew at Pound Ridge Golf Club are showing off the newly renovated clubhouse, according to Hudson Valley Magazine.
Crews completed work on expansion of the main building to provide permanent bathrooms, a full-service kitchen with new equipment and men’s and women’s showers and small locker rooms, according to the report.
The remodeling included "floor, ceiling, and window frame moldings; chair rails; and other fixtures, features," according to the report. Crews also added new equipment in the facility.
“The end result is a significantly more appealing and single, integrated structure,” Pound Ridge owner Ken Wang said in the Hudson Valley Magazine report. “This is part of our long-term plan to provide facilities and amenities commensurate with the quality of the golf course.”
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scott Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 For The Best Cheese Please, It’s Plum Plums In Pound Ridge
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions