WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and thunderstorms bringing wind, rain and hail are expected overnight Sunday into Monday in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Services.
The storms are expected to arrive sometime around midnight ahead of an approaching frontal system and some of the storms could be severe with heavy rain, strong gusts of wind and large hail possible, according to the service.
The thunderstorm chance continues through Monday morning's commute and a chance of showers through 9 p.m. Conditions are expected to be partly sunny with a high near 80 on Monday.
- 1 Hochman Seeks Decision By April For Pound Ridge Elementary Principal
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer