WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and thunderstorms bringing wind, rain and hail are expected overnight Sunday into Monday in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Services.
The storms are expected to arrive sometime around midnight ahead of an approaching frontal system and some of the storms could be severe with heavy rain, strong gusts of wind and large hail possible, according to the service.
The thunderstorm chance continues through Monday morning's commute and a chance of showers through 9 p.m. Conditions are expected to be partly sunny with a high near 80 on Monday.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash