WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and thunderstorms bringing wind, rain and hail are expected overnight Sunday into Monday in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Services.
The storms are expected to arrive sometime around midnight ahead of an approaching frontal system and some of the storms could be severe with heavy rain, strong gusts of wind and large hail possible, according to the service.
The thunderstorm chance continues through Monday morning's commute and a chance of showers through 9 p.m. Conditions are expected to be partly sunny with a high near 80 on Monday.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts