POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- Celebrity Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is set to open a new restaurant, The Inn, in Pound Ridge on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Numerous accidents Wednesday morning have snarled traffic on major Westchester County roadways.
- A college professor from Danbury charged with having sex with a 15-year-old Somers boy is due back in court Feb. 3.
- New York Times' criticism of Connecticut woman's cancer fight sparks debate.
- If you see a group of people digging in Mount Kisco’s historic St. George/St. Mark’s Cemetery this spring, there’s no need to call the cops – they’re part of an archeological excavation.
- 1 Hochman Seeks Decision By April For Pound Ridge Elementary Principal
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer