TARRYTOWN HOUSE, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Emergency Department nurse Erika Setzer presented “When Students Go To The Emergency Department,” at the 2014 School Nurses Conference at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday