WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Many Westchester commuters had a slow go of it as rain continued to fall Thursday morning.
There were no road closures reported as a result of flooding and only one report of roadway flooding -- on northbound I-684 between the Saw Mill Parkway (Exit 5) and Route 22/138 (Exit 6a) at 8:10 a.m., which resulted in delays.
An accident was reported further north on I-84 East between Route 311 (Exit 18) and the entrance to I-684 (Exit 20). The accident, reported at 8 a.m., has moved to the shoulder.
- 1 De Palma Wins Pound Ridge Town Board Race By Just 11 Votes
- 2 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 4 Pound Ridge's O'Brien Lays Wreath For Unknown Soldier At Arlington Cemetery
- 5 Pound Ridge's Dey Commits To Play Baseball For Yale