UPDATE: Westchester County is reporting minor delays on Bee-line buses and the last routes will go out at 7 p.m. Friday. Buses are expected to be running on a regular Saturday schedule, with some delays likely.
WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Metro-North Commuter Railroad has announced it will be reducing train service after 8 p.m., Friday, into early Saturday morning.
Between 5:30 and 8 p.m., Friday, Metro-North will operate on its previously announced reduced schedule. Specific train departure times are available at www.mta.info.
From 8 p.m., Friday to 1 a.m., Saturday, Metro-North expects to operate limited service.
On the New Haven Line and Harlem Line, there will be half-hourly service out of Grand Central Terminal and hourly service into Grand Central. On the Hudson Line, there will be hourly service in both directions.
There is the potential for further service reductions as the severity of the storm intensifies.
For the latest timetable information and service status, customers should go to www.mta.info.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed