WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North was reporting delays at 8 a.m. Friday for trains on all lines traveling out of Grand Central Terminal.
Outbound customers on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines may see delays of five to 10 minutes due to unscheduled track work near the Park Avenue Tunnel, Metro-North said.
Work was also reported Thursday evening in the Park Avenue Tunnel.
- 1 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall
- 4 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike