WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North was reporting delays at 8 a.m. Friday for trains on all lines traveling out of Grand Central Terminal.
Outbound customers on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines may see delays of five to 10 minutes due to unscheduled track work near the Park Avenue Tunnel, Metro-North said.
Work was also reported Thursday evening in the Park Avenue Tunnel.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scott Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Pound Ridge, NOAA Predicts