WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North was reporting delays at 8 a.m. Friday for trains on all lines traveling out of Grand Central Terminal.
Outbound customers on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines may see delays of five to 10 minutes due to unscheduled track work near the Park Avenue Tunnel, Metro-North said.
Work was also reported Thursday evening in the Park Avenue Tunnel.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Software Engineer To Represent Westchester On 'Jeopardy!'
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway