POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- Rowers from Pound Ridge helped Norwalk River Rowing's youth teams win seven medals at the Cooper Cup in a regatta that featured 52 clubs competing on the Cooper River in Camden, N.J.
- Gary McKeon, the Somers man who first went missing last Friday, was found dead, his daughter announced Thursday evening.
- Lenroy Stevens, a 27-year-old Peekskill High School guidance counselor, was killed Tuesday after being struck by a truck on Route 9A in Briarcliff.
- The St. Patrick's Parish carnival and raffle hits a major milestone when it opens its rides, games and holds one of its biggest raffles ever for the 40th time.
- State Sen. Greg Ball announced Friday that he will not run for re-election.
- The New York State Republican Party officially nominated Rob Astorino for governor Thursday at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Pound Ridge, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Towns, Schools In Northern Westchester Scale Back Due To Blizzard