POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- John Jay High School students and parents gathered Thursday at the school's auditorium for a pre-prom discussion, which involved five guest speakers and where four of their peers acted out skits involving alcohol, impairment and false identification, among others.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report