POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- John Jay High School students and parents gathered Thursday at the school's auditorium for a pre-prom discussion, which involved five guest speakers and where four of their peers acted out skits involving alcohol, impairment and false identification, among others.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended