POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- John Jay High School students and parents gathered Thursday at the school's auditorium for a pre-prom discussion, which involved five guest speakers and where four of their peers acted out skits involving alcohol, impairment and false identification, among others.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway