POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are the top stories from Pound Ridge this week.
The dog days of summer are coming to an end but the menu at Maggie May's Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream in Pound Ridge is just heating up. Instead of hoping to scrape by during the colder months ahead, the owners of the shop at 73 Westchester Ave. are looking to thrive by adding new treats like crepes, coffee and other items to keep Pound Ridge residents warm over the winter.
Joanne Davis was such a believer in Curves fitness as a customer, she gave up her job in the Bronx to become an owner of one in Pound Ridge. Davis bought into the franchise eight years ago and has been running the weight loss and fitness center in Scotts Corners ever since.
Firefighters from Pound Ridge, Katonah, Bedford and Bedford Hills traded their gear for cleats, gloves and bats to take the diamond Saturday morning in a charity softball game to benefit the Westchester Burn Center in Valhalla.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition