NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A jackknifed tracktor trailor resulted in the closure of the exit ramp between I-684 North between Hardscrabble Road and I-84 for nearly two hours on Tuesday morning.
The ramp reopened at 8:50 a.m.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge