WESTCHESTER, N.Y.--The National Weather Service issued a freezing rain advisory for Monday and warned that the wintry weather mix may make for hazardous road conditions.
The freezing rain advisory is in effect from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Monday. Freezing rain is expected to mix with snow and sleet at times, according to forecasters. Untreated roads, they said, will become slick and icy.
Conditions are expected to improve late Monday morning as temperatures rise from the upper 20s and low 30s into the 40s. Precipitation is expected to change to all rain by afternoon with a high Monday of 44 degrees.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Dow, De Palma Vie For Pound Ridge Board Seat In Special Race
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure