WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday