WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 5 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On 79-Home Proposal Lasts Till Nearly 2 A.M.