WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Pound Ridge
- 2 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge Tuesday