WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely