WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure