POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- Westchester was set to lose $5.2 million in 2012 federal grants this week, but the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) decided to delay reallocation until June 9.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- A Mount Kisco parking enforcement officer was arrested in the theft of more than $89,000 in village parking meter funds.
- Four people died in a fire Wednesday morning in a Tampa, Fla., home owned by Yonkers native and retired tennis player James Blake, according to multiple news sources.
- Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky is speaking out for the first time about her affair with former president Bill Clinton, a Chappaqua resident, in an essay she wrote for Vanity Fair.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies