POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Scott's Corners will come to life with the first event of the Antiques & Farmers/Bakers Holiday Market in a Memorial weekend event, Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Organizers promise a variety of offerings including antiques, collectibles, graphics, jewelry, produce, baked goods and cooked foods for outdoor dining at the first of the three holiday events with Fourth of July and Labor Day markets to come.
Admission and parking is free.
Those interested in more information on the Holiday Markets may call Show Managers Kathleen Holms and Bridgid Holms at 203-259-8505 or email bholms email@example.com.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 New York Proposes Changes In Hunting Seasons