POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Scott's Corners will come to life with the first event of the Antiques & Farmers/Bakers Holiday Market in a Memorial weekend event, Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Organizers promise a variety of offerings including antiques, collectibles, graphics, jewelry, produce, baked goods and cooked foods for outdoor dining at the first of the three holiday events with Fourth of July and Labor Day markets to come.
Admission and parking is free.
Those interested in more information on the Holiday Markets may call Show Managers Kathleen Holms and Bridgid Holms at 203-259-8505 or email bholms email@example.com.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News