POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Scott's Corners will come to life with the first event of the Antiques & Farmers/Bakers Holiday Market in a Memorial weekend event, Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Organizers promise a variety of offerings including antiques, collectibles, graphics, jewelry, produce, baked goods and cooked foods for outdoor dining at the first of the three holiday events with Fourth of July and Labor Day markets to come.
Admission and parking is free.
Those interested in more information on the Holiday Markets may call Show Managers Kathleen Holms and Bridgid Holms at 203-259-8505 or email bholms firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI