POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Scott's Corners will come to life with the first event of the Antiques & Farmers/Bakers Holiday Market in a Memorial weekend event, Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Organizers promise a variety of offerings including antiques, collectibles, graphics, jewelry, produce, baked goods and cooked foods for outdoor dining at the first of the three holiday events with Fourth of July and Labor Day markets to come.
Admission and parking is free.
Those interested in more information on the Holiday Markets may call Show Managers Kathleen Holms and Bridgid Holms at 203-259-8505 or email bholms email@example.com.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge