POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Scott's Corners will come to life with the first event of the Antiques & Farmers/Bakers Holiday Market in a Memorial weekend event, Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Organizers promise a variety of offerings including antiques, collectibles, graphics, jewelry, produce, baked goods and cooked foods for outdoor dining at the first of the three holiday events with Fourth of July and Labor Day markets to come.
Admission and parking is free.
Those interested in more information on the Holiday Markets may call Show Managers Kathleen Holms and Bridgid Holms at 203-259-8505 or email bholms firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway