GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host its annual pregnancy primer on Sunday, Jan. 12 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Noble Conference Center in Greenwich Hospital.
Greenwich Hospital’s pregnancy primer is an educational event for parents-to-be and those thinking about becoming pregnant. The event primes parents-to-be for what to expect before, during and after childbirth.
OBGYNs, fertility specialists, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, breastfeeding consultants, NICU nurses and yoga/meditation instructors will be there answer any questions expectant parents may have.
Tours of the maternity department birthing center will be given every 15 minutes during the course of the primer.
Each year, the event draws upwards of 200 visitors from Connecticut and New York, including grandparents and siblings.
The event is free and open to the public. Register by phone, (203) 863-3627, or online at www.greenwichhospital.org.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal