POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- The World Cup girls gymnasts ended their meet season at the Level 3 States Downstate Meet that took place at New Image Gymnastics in Edgewood, Saturday and Sunday, June 7-8.
- A fired Fox Lane High School English teacher who wondered about government-involved conspiracies is suing to overturn a hearing officer's disciplinary ruling that triggered his dismissal.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently announced a highway safety improvement program that will distribute $75.6 million for road improvements throughout the state, including $2 million for a project in Mount Kisco.
- New York magazine recognized 22 physicians from Mount Kisco Medical Group in its recently published Best Doctors issue.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report