POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- The World Cup girls gymnasts ended their meet season at the Level 3 States Downstate Meet that took place at New Image Gymnastics in Edgewood, Saturday and Sunday, June 7-8.
- A fired Fox Lane High School English teacher who wondered about government-involved conspiracies is suing to overturn a hearing officer's disciplinary ruling that triggered his dismissal.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently announced a highway safety improvement program that will distribute $75.6 million for road improvements throughout the state, including $2 million for a project in Mount Kisco.
- New York magazine recognized 22 physicians from Mount Kisco Medical Group in its recently published Best Doctors issue.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop