POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge last week:
- Pound Ridge rowers Kris Petreski and Liam McDonough, who will be juniors at Fox Lane High School, won gold medals for Norwallk River Rowing Association at the recent USRowing Club National Championships in Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Westchester County Police identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo signed legislation updating signs for people with disabilities, furthering New York State as an advocate of rights for people with disabilities.
- County Executive Rob Astorino announced that Westchester County has been named one of the top 10 digital counties in the U.S. by the Center for Digital Government and the National Association of Counties.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge