POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Check out the children's programs being offered by the Pound Ridge Library.
Led by Laura D’Amico, "Fun with Music" starts Friday, Jan. 10 and continues every Friday at 11 a.m. It is for kids aged five and under.
The Pre-school Story Hour is also weekly on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. This program is for three- to six-year-olds.
Mother Goose Stories for toddlers 12 to 24 months are read every Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
These programs are free, but registration is required.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure