POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Check out the children's programs being offered by the Pound Ridge Library.
Led by Laura D’Amico, "Fun with Music" starts Friday, Jan. 10 and continues every Friday at 11 a.m. It is for kids aged five and under.
The Pre-school Story Hour is also weekly on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. This program is for three- to six-year-olds.
Mother Goose Stories for toddlers 12 to 24 months are read every Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
These programs are free, but registration is required.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News