POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Check out the children's programs being offered by the Pound Ridge Library.
Led by Laura D’Amico, "Fun with Music" starts Friday, Jan. 10 and continues every Friday at 11 a.m. It is for kids aged five and under.
The Pre-school Story Hour is also weekly on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. This program is for three- to six-year-olds.
Mother Goose Stories for toddlers 12 to 24 months are read every Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
These programs are free, but registration is required.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed