POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Check out the children's programs being offered by the Pound Ridge Library.
Led by Laura D’Amico, "Fun with Music" starts Friday, Jan. 10 and continues every Friday at 11 a.m. It is for kids aged five and under.
The Pre-school Story Hour is also weekly on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. This program is for three- to six-year-olds.
Mother Goose Stories for toddlers 12 to 24 months are read every Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
These programs are free, but registration is required.
- 1 Hochman Seeks Decision By April For Pound Ridge Elementary Principal
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer