POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Check out the children's programs being offered by the Pound Ridge Library.
Led by Laura D’Amico, "Fun with Music" starts Friday, Jan. 10 and continues every Friday at 11 a.m. It is for kids aged five and under.
The Pre-school Story Hour is also weekly on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. This program is for three- to six-year-olds.
Mother Goose Stories for toddlers 12 to 24 months are read every Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
These programs are free, but registration is required.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 5 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime