POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- The Pound Ridge Easter egg hunt contest on Saturday, April 12, took an ugly turn when a few parents had to be separated after exchanging profane and abusive words within shouting distance of the children.
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35, police said.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans