POUND RIGE, NY. -- Antiques & Tools of Business & Kitchen in Pound Ridge will resume its farmers/bakers market on Sunday, April 27, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
The shop will celebrate its 24th anniversary and will offer wood-fired barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs, with proceeds going to the Pound Ridge Library.
The farmers and bakers market sells seasonal vegetables, scones, breads, muffins, soups, jams, plants and more.
The shop will also sponsor the 18th annual townwide yard sale July 5-7. Joan Silbersher, proprietor of Antiques & Tools of Business & Kitchen, is also founder of the Pound Ridge Business Association’s annual Antiques & Farmers Holiday Markets. The markets are held on Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day.
The store is at 65 Westchester Ave. and is open every day from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Contact 764-0015 or 5122 for more information.
- 1 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure
- 5 Pound Ridge's Nicholas Rienzi Hired To Be Police Officer In Vermont