ARMONK, N.Y. - An independent film being shot at various locations throughout Westchester is looking for extras. The film, "A Birder's Guide to Everything," is expected to shoot in Armonk, Somers, Brewster, and Chappaqua.
According to a staffer for the film, Ameer Youssef, extras are needed for a large scene during August. The staffer said more men are needed than women.
"It's a 7 a.m. call, and a long day, but it should be fun," Youssef said.
Also needed are stand-ins for the film's two main actors for the next four weeks. The casting calls for a female between 18 and 25 years old, slender, with dark hair, standing around 5 feet 6 inches. The male stand-in should be between 18 and 25, skinny, with dark hair, and standing around 5 feet 9 inches. The stand-ins must be at least 18 years old.
Extras and stand-ins will not be paid, but will have access to lunch and other craft services. Email Youssef at email@example.com for additional details on the shoot, including specific locations.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester