POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A partnership between the Pound Ridge Police Department and New York State Electric and Gas (NYSEG) is taking the estimating out of power outage data and shortening restoration times.
- A North Salem family therapist who also had an office in Bronxville was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two patients.
- A Cortlandt Manor man, Richard Dinizo, 55, was sentenced to 25-years-to-life after pleading guilty to three counts of predatory sexual assault, according to a statement released by the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
- A Yonkers man was spotted by state police allegedly traveling at 144 MPH and was later arrested at the toll plaza at Exit 24 on I-87 north in the Albany County Town of Coeymans on Friday, Feb. 14.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely