WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure