WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287