WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Pound Ridge Requires Lengthy Review For Ridge 29 Proposal
- 2 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 3 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Pound Ridge