WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Pace University Law School's Center for Environmental Legal Studies and Federated Conservationists of Westchester County will present a climate change conference on Sept. regarding the impacts of climate change in Westchester.
Experts will discuss the threats of climate change to the county and solutions to the threats. Keynote speakers include Dr. Cynthia Rosenzweig of the NASA Goddard Space Center and Professor Michael Gerrard of the Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia Law School.
The conference will be held at the New York State Judicial Institute, 84 North Broadway, on the Pace Law School campus in White Plains. Registration is limited.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure