WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Pace University Law School's Center for Environmental Legal Studies and Federated Conservationists of Westchester County will present a climate change conference on Sept. regarding the impacts of climate change in Westchester.
Experts will discuss the threats of climate change to the county and solutions to the threats. Keynote speakers include Dr. Cynthia Rosenzweig of the NASA Goddard Space Center and Professor Michael Gerrard of the Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia Law School.
The conference will be held at the New York State Judicial Institute, 84 North Broadway, on the Pace Law School campus in White Plains. Registration is limited.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Pound Ridge Saturday