POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- Nearly 100 Pound Ridge residents attended the "Fall into fall" fundraiser at Conant Hall to support local Republican politicians on Friday, Oct. 4.
- Pound Ridge Volunteer Ambulance Corps is looking for a few good residents with sense of volunteering.
- Westchester County schools have the highest average annual salary for teachers and administrators in the state, at nearly $88,000, according to a report by Press Connects.
- Kerry Kennedy's trial for impaired driving is set for Jan. 22, but the venue is still in question.
- Village Social, a popular restaurant in Mount Kisco, will deliver its brick-oven pizza with its "PizzaVia Truck".