WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 4 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway