WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 3 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 New Map Shows Risk Of Catching Lyme Disease