WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 5 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime