WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge