WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure