MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club's master trainer, Katie Simco, offers helpful tips to help add flavor to your workouts.
Throughout the fall, Saw Mill Club’s professional trainers have been encouraging members to banish bland from their workouts.
“I banish bland from a cardio workout by listening to music to guide my intervals," said Simco. "During the upbeat parts of the songs, I put the resistance up on the elliptical or bike, I run faster, or tackle a steep hill. During the slower parts of the songs I return to my normal pace and bring my heart rate back down."
"The music gets my adrenaline running and gives me that extra push to challenge myself. I am also not tied to a clock for intervals; I 'go hard' when the beat in my music gets going, not when the minute is up on my watch.”
For more information about Saw Mill Club, please visit www.sawmillclub.com
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts