This story has been updated.
PURCHASE, N.Y. -- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase, according to ctnews.com.
Rockefeller took off from Westchester County Airport on June 13 and was flying to Portland, Maine, after celebrating his father, David's 99th birthday, but the single-engine plane crashed in Purchase near an occupied house.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says