POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- The town Planning Board has given a preliminary subdivision approval needed for Oceanus Navigation Corp.’s development project.
- Since opening in January, The Inn at Pound Ridge by Jean-Georges has been a success. However, as a result there is not enough parking to meet the needs of patrons and staff.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, are facing troubled waters after they were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- Stamford police are looking for the person who robbed a High Ridge Road bank Tuesday morning.
- Two of the three Bedford school board seats up for election in May will be contested, but board Vice President Eric Karle and board member Edward Reder are doing a seat swap, where they will run for the seats that the other currently holds.
- 1 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 5 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On 79-Home Proposal Lasts Till Nearly 2 A.M.