POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- The town Planning Board has given a preliminary subdivision approval needed for Oceanus Navigation Corp.’s development project.
- Since opening in January, The Inn at Pound Ridge by Jean-Georges has been a success. However, as a result there is not enough parking to meet the needs of patrons and staff.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, are facing troubled waters after they were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- Stamford police are looking for the person who robbed a High Ridge Road bank Tuesday morning.
- Two of the three Bedford school board seats up for election in May will be contested, but board Vice President Eric Karle and board member Edward Reder are doing a seat swap, where they will run for the seats that the other currently holds.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms