POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- The town Planning Board has given a preliminary subdivision approval needed for Oceanus Navigation Corp.’s development project.
- Since opening in January, The Inn at Pound Ridge by Jean-Georges has been a success. However, as a result there is not enough parking to meet the needs of patrons and staff.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, are facing troubled waters after they were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- Stamford police are looking for the person who robbed a High Ridge Road bank Tuesday morning.
- Two of the three Bedford school board seats up for election in May will be contested, but board Vice President Eric Karle and board member Edward Reder are doing a seat swap, where they will run for the seats that the other currently holds.
- 1 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says