POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- The town Planning Board has given a preliminary subdivision approval needed for Oceanus Navigation Corp.’s development project.
- Since opening in January, The Inn at Pound Ridge by Jean-Georges has been a success. However, as a result there is not enough parking to meet the needs of patrons and staff.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, are facing troubled waters after they were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- Stamford police are looking for the person who robbed a High Ridge Road bank Tuesday morning.
- Two of the three Bedford school board seats up for election in May will be contested, but board Vice President Eric Karle and board member Edward Reder are doing a seat swap, where they will run for the seats that the other currently holds.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate