POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- The Inn at Pound Ridge by Jean-Georges cleared several hurdles as part of its plan to add more parking to resolve a shortage.
- An overturned vehicle was reported on Wednesday morning on Route 172 in Bedford. The incident, reported at 8 a.m., was at Fox Lane near the entrance to Fox Lane High School.
- Zelda the Zebra died Monday, June 2, of natural causes in her stall at Coker Farm. She spent most of her life on the farm, as the owner adopted her when she was 6 months old.
- 1 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike