POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- A Pound Ridge man is expected to face additional weapons charges Tuesday, one week after police say they found heroin, 125 hypodermic needles, weapons and more than $25,000 in stolen jewelry in his home.
- Westchester County Executive, Thornwood native and Mount Pleasant resident Rob Astorino officially announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination for governor.
- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
- A 26-year-old Florida man has been sentenced to 25 years to life for a murder that occurred in North Salem.
- 1 Pound Ridge Elementary School Principal Gembka To Step Down
- 2 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pound Ridge
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pound Ridge Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'