This story has been updated.
PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents caused commuters long delays just after the Monday evening rush ended.
Two lanes were blocked on northbound I-684 near the junction of I-84 (Exit 9) followed a 7 p.m. accident.
An earlier accident resulted in stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Taconic State Parkway near the Putnam County border on Monday evening.
The accident, reported at 6:33 p.m., is at Miller Hill Road near the junction of I-84.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Proposed Pound Ridge Library Budget Has Double-Digit Hikes, More Services
- 4 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 5 Poll Shows Maloney Leads Hayworth In Congressional Race Rematch