WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the westbound Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) resulted in delays between Routes 119/100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh on Tuesday morning.
The accident, reportedly involving a motorcycle, was reported at 8 a.m., and cleared by 8:30 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the right lane on the southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Cross County Parkway in Yonkers.
The accident, reported at 7:25, resulted in stop-and-go traffic conditions.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge