WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the westbound Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) resulted in delays between Routes 119/100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh on Tuesday morning.
The accident, reportedly involving a motorcycle, was reported at 8 a.m., and cleared by 8:30 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the right lane on the southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Cross County Parkway in Yonkers.
The accident, reported at 7:25, resulted in stop-and-go traffic conditions.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs Pound Ridge, Snow Could Return Thursday