WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The scene of an accident involving a pedestrian being hit by a motor vehicle on I-684 Friday afternoon has been cleared.
The incident occurred between exits 6 (Katonah/Cross River) and 6A (Goldens Bridge/Route 138).
The woman was not seriously injured in the incident, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The incident was reported at 2 p.m. and resulted in a lane closure and heavy backups before being cleared.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer