WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The scene of an accident involving a pedestrian being hit by a motor vehicle on I-684 Friday afternoon has been cleared.
The incident occurred between exits 6 (Katonah/Cross River) and 6A (Goldens Bridge/Route 138).
The woman was not seriously injured in the incident, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The incident was reported at 2 p.m. and resulted in a lane closure and heavy backups before being cleared.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway