WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Tuesday morning commuters in Northern Westchester experienced delays in the area of the Route 35/Route 100 interchange in Katonah.
An accident on Route 100 South between Route 138 and Route 35 resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
The accident, reported at 6:55 a.m., was cleared less than an hour later.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms