POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Pound Ridge. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each week we’ll post a picture of a place or an architectural feature found in town. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was correctly identified by Dick Lyman and Carolyn Sears as a tree in the upper parking lot at the Hiram Halle Library in the Pound Ridge Library District.
Post your answers to this week's photo in the comments section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 3 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 New Map Shows Risk Of Catching Lyme Disease