LEWISBORO, N.Y. – South Salem’s Jewish Family Congregation will welcome Rabbi Marcus Burstein as its new spiritual leader on July 1, according to a report in the Lewisboro Ledger. Rabbi Burstein will replace Rabbi Carla Freedman, who has led the congregation for the last sixteen years.
- 1 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike