LEWISBORO, N.Y. – South Salem’s Jewish Family Congregation will welcome Rabbi Marcus Burstein as its new spiritual leader on July 1, according to a report in the Lewisboro Ledger. Rabbi Burstein will replace Rabbi Carla Freedman, who has led the congregation for the last sixteen years.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Towns, Schools In Northern Westchester Scale Back Due To Blizzard