LEWISBORO, N.Y. – South Salem’s Jewish Family Congregation will welcome Rabbi Marcus Burstein as its new spiritual leader on July 1, according to a report in the Lewisboro Ledger. Rabbi Burstein will replace Rabbi Carla Freedman, who has led the congregation for the last sixteen years.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Fox Lane Diver Suffers Concussion At State Championships
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287