LEWISBORO, N.Y. – South Salem’s Jewish Family Congregation will welcome Rabbi Marcus Burstein as its new spiritual leader on July 1, according to a report in the Lewisboro Ledger. Rabbi Burstein will replace Rabbi Carla Freedman, who has led the congregation for the last sixteen years.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure