LEWISBORO, N.Y. – South Salem’s Jewish Family Congregation will welcome Rabbi Marcus Burstein as its new spiritual leader on July 1, according to a report in the Lewisboro Ledger. Rabbi Burstein will replace Rabbi Carla Freedman, who has led the congregation for the last sixteen years.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News