POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Sebastian Bates was one of 13 students from St. Luke's in New Canaan to be inducted into the Cum Laude society during a ceremony on Wednesday, May 21.
At St. Luke’s, the Cum Laude Society inductees are those seniors whose cumulative, weighted grade point average is in the top 20 percent of the graduating class.
Bates plans on attending Princeton University in the fall.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday