POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Sebastian Bates was one of 13 students from St. Luke's in New Canaan to be inducted into the Cum Laude society during a ceremony on Wednesday, May 21.
At St. Luke’s, the Cum Laude Society inductees are those seniors whose cumulative, weighted grade point average is in the top 20 percent of the graduating class.
Bates plans on attending Princeton University in the fall.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pound Ridge
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge Tuesday