POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Sebastian Bates was one of 13 students from St. Luke's in New Canaan to be inducted into the Cum Laude society during a ceremony on Wednesday, May 21.
At St. Luke’s, the Cum Laude Society inductees are those seniors whose cumulative, weighted grade point average is in the top 20 percent of the graduating class.
Bates plans on attending Princeton University in the fall.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News