POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Sebastian Bates was one of 13 students from St. Luke's in New Canaan to be inducted into the Cum Laude society during a ceremony on Wednesday, May 21.
At St. Luke’s, the Cum Laude Society inductees are those seniors whose cumulative, weighted grade point average is in the top 20 percent of the graduating class.
Bates plans on attending Princeton University in the fall.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 4 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion