POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Lions Club held its annual St. Patrick’s Day luncheon for more than 65 senior citizens on Thursday at Pound Ridge’s Conant Hall.
Students from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich helped the Lions set up and serve and Westchester Favors provided the centerpieces.
Among the party guests was Terry Olsen, who was celebrating his 99th birthday. Olsen was presented with a giant birthday card, signed by everyone who was there.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News