POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Lions Club held its annual St. Patrick’s Day luncheon for more than 65 senior citizens on Thursday at Pound Ridge’s Conant Hall.
Students from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich helped the Lions set up and serve and Westchester Favors provided the centerpieces.
Among the party guests was Terry Olsen, who was celebrating his 99th birthday. Olsen was presented with a giant birthday card, signed by everyone who was there.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Dow, De Palma Vie For Pound Ridge Board Seat In Special Race
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure