POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Lions Club held its annual St. Patrick’s Day luncheon for more than 65 senior citizens on Thursday at Pound Ridge’s Conant Hall.
Students from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich helped the Lions set up and serve and Westchester Favors provided the centerpieces.
Among the party guests was Terry Olsen, who was celebrating his 99th birthday. Olsen was presented with a giant birthday card, signed by everyone who was there.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Pound Ridge Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Overnight