POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Lions Club held its annual St. Patrick’s Day luncheon for more than 65 senior citizens on Thursday at Pound Ridge’s Conant Hall.
Students from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich helped the Lions set up and serve and Westchester Favors provided the centerpieces.
Among the party guests was Terry Olsen, who was celebrating his 99th birthday. Olsen was presented with a giant birthday card, signed by everyone who was there.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway