POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pound Ridge’s Eva Amurri Martino!
Eva Amurri Martino, a longtime Pound Ridge resident, turns 29 on Saturday.
Martino, an actress, was born March 15, 1985 in New York City.
Amurri had a role in the 2002 film "The Banger Sisters," in which her mother starred. In 2004, she appeared in Saved! (also starring Mandy Moore and Macaulay Culkin). She had a role in the third season of the Showtime series "Californication," where she played Jackie, a stripper, student and love interest of central character Hank Moody. Amurri played the leading role in the 2008 film "Middle of Nowhere."
In 2009, she appeared as Shelly in the episode "The Playbook" of "How I Met Your Mother." Amurri stars in the thriller film "Isolation", directed by Stephen T. Kay. In 2010, she appeared in Fox's show House M.D. as Nicole in the episode "The Choice." In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Production's "That's My Boy" as young Mary McGarricle.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 4 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum