POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pound Ridge’s Eva Amurri Martino!
Eva Amurri Martino, a longtime Pound Ridge resident, turns 29 on Saturday.
Martino, an actress, was born March 15, 1985 in New York City.
Amurri had a role in the 2002 film "The Banger Sisters," in which her mother starred. In 2004, she appeared in Saved! (also starring Mandy Moore and Macaulay Culkin). She had a role in the third season of the Showtime series "Californication," where she played Jackie, a stripper, student and love interest of central character Hank Moody. Amurri played the leading role in the 2008 film "Middle of Nowhere."
In 2009, she appeared as Shelly in the episode "The Playbook" of "How I Met Your Mother." Amurri stars in the thriller film "Isolation", directed by Stephen T. Kay. In 2010, she appeared in Fox's show House M.D. as Nicole in the episode "The Choice." In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Production's "That's My Boy" as young Mary McGarricle.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M