POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pound Ridge’s Eva Amurri Martino!
Eva Amurri Martino, a longtime Pound Ridge resident, turns 29 on Saturday.
Martino, an actress, was born March 15, 1985 in New York City.
Amurri had a role in the 2002 film "The Banger Sisters," in which her mother starred. In 2004, she appeared in Saved! (also starring Mandy Moore and Macaulay Culkin). She had a role in the third season of the Showtime series "Californication," where she played Jackie, a stripper, student and love interest of central character Hank Moody. Amurri played the leading role in the 2008 film "Middle of Nowhere."
In 2009, she appeared as Shelly in the episode "The Playbook" of "How I Met Your Mother." Amurri stars in the thriller film "Isolation", directed by Stephen T. Kay. In 2010, she appeared in Fox's show House M.D. as Nicole in the episode "The Choice." In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Production's "That's My Boy" as young Mary McGarricle.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate