POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pound Ridge’s Carey Lowell!
Carey Lowell, a long time Pound Ridge resident, turns 53 on Tuesday.
Lowell, an actress and former model, was born February 11, 1961, in Huntington, New York. She broke into acting with a small role in the Robin Williams movie Club Paradise. She went to roles including those of Bond girl Pam Bouvier in the James Bond movie Licence to Kill (1989) and, starting in 1996, Assistant District Attorney Jamie Ross on the television drama Law & Order, a character she reprised in 2005 for a guest role on its spinoff, Law & Order: Trial by Jury.
In 2012, Lowell lent her likeness and voice while reprising her License To Kill role in the video game 007 Legends.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition