POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Pound Ridge’s Carey Lowell!
Carey Lowell, a long time Pound Ridge resident, turns 53 on Tuesday.
Lowell, an actress and former model, was born February 11, 1961, in Huntington, New York. She broke into acting with a small role in the Robin Williams movie Club Paradise. She went to roles including those of Bond girl Pam Bouvier in the James Bond movie Licence to Kill (1989) and, starting in 1996, Assistant District Attorney Jamie Ross on the television drama Law & Order, a character she reprised in 2005 for a guest role on its spinoff, Law & Order: Trial by Jury.
In 2012, Lowell lent her likeness and voice while reprising her License To Kill role in the video game 007 Legends.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts