BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Seventy-five dancers from the Pulse Performing Arts Studio in Bedford Hills traveled more than 1,100 miles to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Fla., to dance in front of an international audience as part of the Universal STARS Performance Program.
The young performers, under the leadership of director Jennifer Dell, took the stage at Universal CityWalk, the entertainment complex located in the heart of Universal Orlando. The Pulse Performing Arts Studio was selected for this opportunity, which invites youth to perform on stage and enjoy access to two incredible theme parks—Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
“The Universal STARS program offered our students a chance to step into the professional world of dance and get a glimpse of what that’s like,” said Dell. “It was a great opportunity for them to perform in a different environment and larger venue.”
The Universal STARS Performance Program includes a number of performance opportunities for youth marching bands, concert bands, dance teams and choirs, as well as workshops for instrumental groups.
For more information about Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Youth Programs or to apply, visit www.UniversalOrlandoYouth.com.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scott Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Pound Ridge, NOAA Predicts