POUND RIDGE, N.Y.-- Pound Ridge Golf Club and the luxurious Delamar Greenwich Harbor, just minutes from the course, announce the return of their popular autumn Stay-and-Play Package.
Rates start at $515 for single-occupancy and $710 for double-occupancy. It includes one round of golf per person. Guests also receive the following:
- A $20 food and beverage credit at Pound Ridge
- 10 percent off golf merchandise and apparel in the pro shop
- Continental breakfast in the hotel lobby
- A bottle of wine or champagne delivered to the room
- A wine and cheese reception for weekend stays
Pound Ridge Golf Club opened in 2008, and is the only course in New York designed by the legendary Pete Dye. Golf Magazine named Pound Ridge the “No. 1 U.S. Open Worthy Public Course" for 2012.
The Delamar Greenwich Harbor features 82 deluxe rooms and suites with 500-feet of waterfront and private docks.
Guests enjoy tee-time booking via concierge or hotel staff, and transportation can be easily arranged from the hotel to the golf course, via shuttle or limo.
For more information about Pound Ridge Golf Club visit http://www.poundridgegolf.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.