WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Super Bowl benefits from millions of pseudo football fans who tune in for the commercial-watching only. And many viewers who watch the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday evening tune in to the broadcast similarly – for the fashion-watching.
Hollywood’s starring men always look dapper strolling down the red carpet in their designer tuxedos. It is forever the actresses – women young and old – on the receiving end of the scrutiny, from critics on networks and cable broadcasts to the pajama-clad critics in living rooms throughout Westchester County (and the rest of the world).
Now that the red carpet show has concluded -- and that other show begins, who do you think took the award for "best dressed actress at an awards ceremony?"
Please submit your vote.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim