PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely