PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate