MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Tuesday
- 4 Snow Could Return To Pound Ridge For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show