MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Pound Ridge
- 2 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways