MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Pound Ridge Car Enthusiasts Flock To 12th Annual Tom Pisco Car Show
- 5 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In