MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of Cancer Control Month, Northern Westchester Hospital Dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares tips and advice on how to control cancer risk through diet on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza explains that eating vegetables, fruits and a fiber rich diet may help reduce the risk of developing cancer. According to research, one in every three cases of cancer are linked to poor diet and lack of physical activity.
To learn ways to control cancer risks through diet, read Perruzza's tips on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pound Ridge Will Hold Presentations On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Pound Ridge Planning Board Faces Key Votes On Ridge 29 Housing
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Pound Ridge Teen Gets State Department Scholarship For Language Studies
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says