MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of Cancer Control Month, Northern Westchester Hospital Dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares tips and advice on how to control cancer risk through diet on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza explains that eating vegetables, fruits and a fiber rich diet may help reduce the risk of developing cancer. According to research, one in every three cases of cancer are linked to poor diet and lack of physical activity.
To learn ways to control cancer risks through diet, read Perruzza's tips on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Pound Ridge
- 2 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways