MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of Cancer Control Month, Northern Westchester Hospital Dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares tips and advice on how to control cancer risk through diet on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza explains that eating vegetables, fruits and a fiber rich diet may help reduce the risk of developing cancer. According to research, one in every three cases of cancer are linked to poor diet and lack of physical activity.
To learn ways to control cancer risks through diet, read Perruzza's tips on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans